WhatsApp has introduced a new feature useful for users of multiple phone numbers. You can now log into different accounts simultaneously in one WhatsApp app. These two accounts can be used interchangeably. This feature is already available in the Telegram app.
At present, many people log in using the WhatsApp clone app if they have two SIM cards. But with the new feature, customers will be able to log into different accounts in the same app.
How to use multiple WhatsApp accounts
- It first requires two SIM card connections on a dual SIM enabled phone.
- Open WhatsApp Settings.
- Tap the small arrow next to your name. Select ‘Add Account’.
- Type the second mobile number and complete the verification process.
- The new account will be added
- You can switch accounts by clicking the arrow next to the name.
Both accounts will have separate privacy settings and notification settings.
These updates have reached the beta versions and the stable version of WhatsApp. If your phone doesn’t have this feature now, it will soon.